Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rant on Spongebob.

You know what I've been thinking lately?
I have NO followers OR comments,
yet i right pointless stuff on blogger(:

Anyways, I wanna talk about Spongebob Squarepants. When I had my eighth birthday, or ninth; I can't remember, it was all Spongebob. From table napkins to handout stickers to pinata's. All Spongebob Squarepants.

But, really, where is Spongebob now? Sure, there are still new episodes. But come on! There are never any commericals for an episode of Spongebob that'll premiere "Next Friday!" or whatever.
Bold
Don't get me wrong. I love Spongebob. And they are always having brand new episodes for Spongebob. The issue with that, though, is that whenever a new Spongebob premieres, it'll be a movie or part of a week day everyday marathon.

I mean, really, does new episodes have to be part of something super duper special to be watched? Maybe I'm wrong and more children watch Spongebob if they make it seem more like a big event. Maybe it's just better promoting if new episodes are a "Everyday this week at 5:00!" thing.

I don't know, I'm just expressing my opinion to myself. Unless, of course, you're reading this. Then I'd love a comment. I wanna know at least one person out there out of like millions of people is reading my tiny wittle blog(:

Bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment