Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Books! (Library Edition)

I have currently gone to my school and public library.
These are the books I've just currently read:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is the book I am currently reading:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here are the books I plan to read next:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry that they aren't all the same sizes!
If you've read one of these and liked it, feel free to tell me<3

Also, I'd really like to start some sort of contest soon, but it's sort of hard to do with only ONE follower. Lol. Thank you to that follower! Even though she probably isn't even reading this(:

4 comments:

  1. Some of those books look really great! Queen of Babble is a really good series and I'll think you'll enjoy it! I love Meg Cabot - definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, I'm just checking out the blogs of my most recent followers. I'm glad I stopped by, your header is seriosuly hilarious. I haven't read any of the books pictured but I'm now going to Goodreads to check out The Fairy Path. I'm your third follower which is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those. Are they primarily YA or women's interest? Any stand out a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these books are YA except for Queen of Babble. That one stood out quite a lot. Now I'm on Boys R Us which is part of a popular book series and movie.

    ReplyDelete