Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)- Week of Christmas

So, everyone, Christmas just passed so I have a lot to share. Being a teenager, my parents think it's odd of me to only ask for books, but really, they're glad I ask for mostly books instead of a new ipod (instead of my crappy nano) or a new cellphone instead.
IMM is a meme started by TheStorySiren.
Here are the books I received:

From Contest;
The Dresskeeper: Mary Naylus

From BookMooch;
Rewind: Laura Dower

For Christmas;
Heck, I am far too lazy to write the names & authors of all these books. Damn, I don't think popularity for me in the blogosphere will go very far with me if I keep this up :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Oh, and what's not in the picture is (not including from contests' and from bookmooch):
Maximum Ride Manga 1 & 2 by James Patterson.



Gahh, someone make me known in this large blog-bookosphere we have!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you got lots of great books for Christmas. Hush, Hush, Shiver and Beautiful Creatures are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH so many I have read and loved - Shadowland was ok...The Hollow I really enjoyed, I have Betrayals but have yet to read it, as well as InterwindI really want to read As you wish as well - what an awesome book week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks so much for entering my contest! You have a nice setup here. I'm interested to see where your blog will go. Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete