Monday, December 14, 2009

What am I reading this Monday? (And a Contest!)

This is posted by the lovely http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oki doki. So today, I'm supposed to write about

the current books I've read.

Last week I read:

Would You by: Marthe Jocelyn

The Juliet Club by: Suzanne Harper

Last Kiss by: Jon Ripslinger

Queen of Babble by: Meg Cabot

Broken Heart by: R.L. Stine

Boys R Us by: Lisi Harrison

Live Bait by: Francine Pascal

The books I plan to read this week are:

Agent Out by: Francine Pascal

Naked Eye by: Francine Pascal

The Warrior Heir by: Cinda Williams Chima

Winter Girls (hopefully!) by: Laurie Halse Anderson

So, tell me if you've read one of these books and whether it was good or not:)

p.s- the author of A Most Improper Magick is hosting a contest here:

http://www.stephanieburgis.com/blog/computer-woes-and-arc-giveaway.php

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne Harper is an author I haven't tried yet, but so want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you read lots of books last week! Good for you! What did you think of Queen of Babble? I hope you loved it, like I did.

    ReplyDelete