Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beautiful Creatures (And My Inability to Get Through It).

So, for Christmas, as most of my followers know, was filled with lots of new and exciting books! Since then, I have finished many I have recieved and more. But, I still have a lot of books that are just sitting there, doing nothing. I have the free time, but my heart isn't in it. It's like, I need to be in full book mood to read the leftover books. You're not getting this, are you? Okay, I'll give you an example! xp
Beautiful Creatures, as you all should know, is a very popular book my Kami garcia & Margaret Stohl. Usually with books I finish in a day, or maybe less. Even with books as big as this one. Though to tell you the truth, I have been reading BC for a week now, and I'm only on page 115. Crazy, right? My incapablity to finish is due to the fact that... well, I don't know. That's just my problem right there!
I'm guessing that I need a motive to get through the book, so that's what I plan to ask of YOU! If you really liked Beautiful Creatures, please please please, encourage nicoliolipoli (THATS ME :D) to read it now! Thank you for reading my little ramblings. I appreciate it<3

-nikki

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read it yet but I wanted to say that your new header is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep totally agree with Steph about the header.
    Okay so I enjoyed BC. The ending was AMAZING! I did not see it coming at all. Not one bit. Nu-huh. It is a long book so maybe you could read something else at the same time. I know crazy idea! I tried it for the first time last week and somehow it helped me get through the worst book ever.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received BC, but haven't read it yet. Looking forward to it as have heard so many rave reviews. Maybe you're just not meant to read it right now and need to set it down and finish it later.

    I know that sometimes when I'm in a reading funk, it helps to read something fast & fun. Maybe that will help?

    Agree with Steph that your header is great!

    ReplyDelete