Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (4- Late Edition)

So, I know this is on the wrong day of the week- but for me, I think of it as just being a tad late. Also, I didn't do last weeks IMM because I was waiting for certain books to come in the mail (and because, coughcough, I'm extremely lazy!).
IMM is a meme hosted by TheStorySiren!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First, here are objects won in a contest:
Hunted by P.C & Kristin Cast.
Duplicate by Cherry Cheva (given to me by THESTORYSIREN :D)
Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin
There is also part of a swag pack in there.
Signed objects- Duplicate & One Bookmark!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are some books that I've bought:
Dance In The Vampire Bund Volumes 1-5
Also, I bought:
Kasumi Volume 1 (My first ever reall manga!)
^^ Shown in picture below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Contests:
Two more bookmarks from my swag pack!
Thanks for reading; what did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. I love House of Night novels. My mailbox was ridiculously full last week. This week I haven't received anything yet. For onec I'm delighted by that fact.

    ReplyDelete